out of 5
based on 8933 Students ratings.
KVCH is a premier training institute providing 6 Months PLC SCADA Industrial Training Institute in Delhi from more than two decades. KVCH offer unique learning experience with the best infrastructure and latest tools. The course curriculum is designed so that the candidate can start practicing as the professional PLC Scada developer as soon as they complete their program.
KVCH is one of the world’s most eminent institute providing PLC Scada Training Course in Delhi to multiple organizations and also to students around the globe. With our learning partners, IBM and Oracle, KVCH rendering PLC Scada programming course in Delhi aims to provide the bests opportunity for candidates aspiring to work in MNC’s.
KVCH, the PLC Scada 6 Months Industrial Training Institute in Delhi will open doors of opportunity for candidates. As the demand for PLC Scada developers in the industry is skyrocketing, companies are looking for developers who have in-depth knowledge in this field. Organizations wants to hire assets not liabilities, a student with no skills and knowledge of any domain is generally not the first choice for the companies. Companies would always prefer candidates with some experience of working on Live Projects and in-depth knowledge of the domain over any other factor.
At KVCH well-equipped PLC Scada training center in Delhi aspirants learn the skills for PLC Scada Fundamentals, Why PLC Scada, Key Skills for PLC Scada, PLC Scada principles, Micro Controller, PID Controller, PLC Controller, Industrial Automation, I/O configuration & Memory Mapping, Instruction Set, SCADA application, AC Drives, Sensors/Instrumentation, PLC Scada Training on real time projects along with PLC Scada placement training. PLC Scada Training in Delhi has been designed as per latest industry trends and keeping in mind the advanced PLC Scada course content and syllabus based on the professional requirement of the student; helping them to get placement in Multinational companies and achieve their career goals.
PLC Scada training in delhi program by KVCH prepare students as per the industry demand and helps them to grab the best opportunity by providing them the necessary training and the experience on LIVE Projects.
We are proud to be the Best PLC Scada Training Institute in Delhi from last 25 years.
MODULE 1: PLC (Programmable Logic Control)
Introduction to Automation
- Brief Description of a Control System.
- Micro Controller, PID Controller, PLC Controller.
- History & Need of Industrial Automation.
- Application of Industrial Automation.
- Basic Components of Automation.
- Hardware Classification of Automation.
- History of PLC
- Difference between relay, contactor & PLC logic PLC architecture
- A detailed description of different PLC modules & cards
Introduction to PLC
- Application and Advantage of PLCs.
- Architecture of a PLC.
- Source and Sink type of PLC.
- Programming Language of a PLC.
- Hardware over View of Mitsubishi series of PLC.
- Controls Wiring of PLC.
- Data files used in a PLC.
- Interfacing with Relay.
- Control circuit designing with feedback concept.
- Interfacing proximity sensor with PLC.
- Communication with PC.
- Wiring different field device to PLC.
- Simulator analysis of a PLC Programming.
- Uploading, Downloading & Monitoring programs.
- Introduction to SFD, Instruction List and Ladder Logic. Monitoring/Modifying Data table values.
- Hands on experience on real time applications.
- Fault finding/troubleshooting and documentation.
I/O configuration & Memory Mapping
- Why I/O configuration is required?
- How the I/O modules are addressed for AB & Siemens – PLCs
Programs & Ladder Diagrams
- First steps with the programming device Introducing the basic ladder logic
- Instructions, contacts, coils, and PLC scan.
The Instruction Set
- A look at the instructions covered in all PLCs.
- Each instruction being illustrated by application specific program examples The instructions covered are:- NO/NC, Set, Reset, Timers, Counters, Comparison, Arithmetic, Logical & Move functions
Communications & fault finding
- An introduction to communication options available for the type of PLCs
Ladder Logic Programming
- Comparison b/w Gate, Relay ladder & PLC logic.
- Description of using Memory bit in a programming.
- Mathematical Concept ADD, SUB, MUL, DIV and etc.
- Logical Concept AND, ANI, OR, ORI, EXOR, NOT etc.
- Special Function MOV, SET, RST, CMP, INC, DEC.
- Programming based on Timer and Counter.
- Advance Control function programming.
MODULE 2: SCADA COMMUNICATION
- Introduction to SCADA Software.
- Creating new SCADA Project.
- GUI Designing.
- Tag Substitutions.
- Dynamic Process Graphic.
- Real Time and Historical Trend.
- Alarms & Event.
- Recipe Management.
- Attaching controls to graphic object, Sizing, Blinking, Filling, Analog Entry, Movement of Objects and Visibility.
- SCADA and Networking.
- Communication with PLC.
- Interfacing SCADA via Excel, via PLC, via Relay, via Motor/LED. Fault finding/Troubleshooting.
- Creating a new SCADA application
- Creating Database of Tags
- Creating & Editing graphic display with animation
- Data Entry / Start Stop command
- Analog entry
- Creating & Accessing Real-time Trends
- Creating & Accessing Historical Trends
- Creating Alarms & Events
- Writing logic through script
- Application script
- Data Change
- Window script
- Special functions
- Connectivity with the different hardware
- Communication protocols
- Communication with PLC
- Communication with Data Acquisition System Connectivity between software
- Communication with Excel
- Communication with Visual Basic
- Commissioning the network nodes
- Troubleshooting the application
- Fundamentals of AC Drive
- Block diagram of AC drive
- Configuration of different drives
- Control of drive with and without PLC
- Various applications of AC Drive
- Interfacing with PLC
MODULE 3: RELAY & SENSOR INTERFACING
- Basic principle of Relay working.
- Making AND, OR gate, NOT gate logic circuit.
- Interfacing relay with sensor.
- Relay based Control designing.
- Interconnection between Different Relay & Switch`s.
- DOL Starter.
- Forward And Reverse DOL.
- Star Delta Starter (including timer).
- Interlocking Circuit.
- Inching process.
- Contactor Based control Diagram.
- Basic Principle of Industrial Timer.
- Delay generation.
- Wiring connection of timer to the different device.
- Controlling switching between different devices.
- Interfacing with relay and contactor.
- Alarm generation.
SENSOR AND PROCESS INSTRUMENTATION
- Introduction to various Sensors/Instrumentation used in Industry.
- Temperature measurement (Thermocouple, RTD, thermistor).
- Working on the proximity sensor.
- Introduction to limit switch.
- Working on the photo electric sensor.
- Temperature controller.
- Level sensor.
- Flow measurement and its working principle.
- Pressure measurement and its working principle.
- LVDT Displacement Sensor.
- Load and level measurement.
- Solenoid valve working and it`s Principle.
- Making Switches by using Sensor.
KVCH Course duration for PLC SCADA training in Delhi
- Fast Track Training Program (6+ hours daily)
- Regular Classes (Morning, Day time & Evening)
- Weekend Training Classes (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
PLC SCADA 6 Months Industrial Training in Other Branches
KVCH 6 Months based PLC SCADA Training in Delhi