out of 5
based on 8197 Students ratings.
KVCH is a premier training institute providing Best PLC Scada training in Delhi from more than two decades. KVCH offer unique learning experience with the best infrastructure and latest tools. The course curriculum is designed so that the candidate can start practicing as the professional PLC Scada developer as soon as they complete their program.
KVCH is one of the world’s most eminent institute providing PLC Scada Training Course in Delhi to multiple organizations and also to students around the globe. With our learning partners, IBM and Oracle, KVCH rendering PLC Scada programming course in Delhi aims to provide the bests opportunity for candidates aspiring to work in MNC’s.
KVCH, the PLC Scada Training Institutes in Delhi will open doors of opportunity for candidates. As the demand for PLC Scada developers in the industry is skyrocketing, companies are looking for developers who have in-depth knowledge in this field. Organizations wants to hire assets not liabilities, a student with no skills and knowledge of any domain is generally not the first choice for the companies. Companies would always prefer candidates with some experience of working on Live Projects and in-depth knowledge of the domain over any other factor.
At KVCH well-equipped PLC Scada training center in Delhi aspirants learn the skills for PLC Scada Fundamentals, Why PLC Scada, Key Skills for PLC Scada, PLC Scada principles, Micro Controller, PID Controller, PLC Controller, Industrial Automation, I/O configuration & Memory Mapping, Instruction Set, SCADA application, AC Drives, Sensors/Instrumentation, PLC Scada Training on real time projects along with PLC Scada placement training. PLC Scada Training in Delhi has been designed as per latest industry trends and keeping in mind the advanced PLC Scada course content and syllabus based on the professional requirement of the student; helping them to get placement in Multinational companies and achieve their career goals.
PLC Scada training in delhi program by KVCH prepare students as per the industry demand and helps them to grab the best opportunity by providing them the necessary training and the experience on LIVE Projects.
We are proud to be the Best PLC Scada Training Institute in Delhi from last 25 years.
MODULE 1: PLC (Programmable Logic Control)
Introduction to Automation
- Brief Description of a Control System.
- Micro Controller, PID Controller, PLC Controller.
- History & Need of Industrial Automation.
- Application of Industrial Automation.
- Basic Components of Automation.
- Hardware Classification of Automation.
- History of PLC
- Difference between relay, contactor & PLC logic PLC architecture
- A detailed description of different PLC modules & cards
Introduction to PLC
- Application and Advantage of PLCs.
- Architecture of a PLC.
- Source and Sink type of PLC.
- Programming Language of a PLC.
- Hardware over View of Mitsubishi series of PLC.
- Controls Wiring of PLC.
- Data files used in a PLC.
- Interfacing with Relay.
- Control circuit designing with feedback concept.
- Interfacing proximity sensor with PLC.
- Communication with PC.
- Wiring different field device to PLC.
- Simulator analysis of a PLC Programming.
- Uploading, Downloading & Monitoring programs.
- Introduction to SFD, Instruction List and Ladder Logic. Monitoring/Modifying Data table values.
- Hands on experience on real time applications.
- Fault finding/troubleshooting and documentation.
I/O configuration & Memory Mapping
- Why I/O configuration is required?
- How the I/O modules are addressed for AB & Siemens – PLCs
Programs & Ladder Diagrams
- First steps with the programming device Introducing the basic ladder logic
- Instructions, contacts, coils, and PLC scan.
The Instruction Set
- A look at the instructions covered in all PLCs.
- Each instruction being illustrated by application specific program examples The instructions covered are:- NO/NC, Set, Reset, Timers, Counters, Comparison, Arithmetic, Logical & Move functions
Communications & fault finding
- An introduction to communication options available for the type of PLCs
Ladder Logic Programming
- Comparison b/w Gate, Relay ladder & PLC logic.
- Description of using Memory bit in a programming.
- Mathematical Concept ADD, SUB, MUL, DIV and etc.
- Logical Concept AND, ANI, OR, ORI, EXOR, NOT etc.
- Special Function MOV, SET, RST, CMP, INC, DEC.
- Programming based on Timer and Counter.
- Advance Control function programming.
MODULE 2: SCADA COMMUNICATION
- Introduction to SCADA Software.
- Creating new SCADA Project.
- GUI Designing.
- Tag Substitutions.
- Dynamic Process Graphic.
- Real Time and Historical Trend.
- Alarms & Event.
- Recipe Management.
- Attaching controls to graphic object, Sizing, Blinking, Filling, Analog Entry, Movement of Objects and Visibility.
- SCADA and Networking.
- Communication with PLC.
- Interfacing SCADA via Excel, via PLC, via Relay, via Motor/LED. Fault finding/Troubleshooting.
- Creating a new SCADA application
- Creating Database of Tags
- Creating & Editing graphic display with animation
- Data Entry / Start Stop command
- Analog entry
- Creating & Accessing Real-time Trends
- Creating & Accessing Historical Trends
- Creating Alarms & Events
- Writing logic through script
- Application script
- Data Change
- Window script
- Special functions
- Connectivity with the different hardware
- Communication protocols
- Communication with PLC
- Communication with Data Acquisition System Connectivity between software
- Communication with Excel
- Communication with Visual Basic
- Commissioning the network nodes
- Troubleshooting the application
- Fundamentals of AC Drive
- Block diagram of AC drive
- Configuration of different drives
- Control of drive with and without PLC
- Various applications of AC Drive
- Interfacing with PLC
MODULE 3: RELAY & SENSOR INTERFACING
- Basic principle of Relay working.
- Making AND, OR gate, NOT gate logic circuit.
- Interfacing relay with sensor.
- Relay based Control designing.
- Interconnection between Different Relay & Switch`s.
- DOL Starter.
- Forward And Reverse DOL.
- Star Delta Starter (including timer).
- Interlocking Circuit.
- Inching process.
- Contactor Based control Diagram.
- Basic Principle of Industrial Timer.
- Delay generation.
- Wiring connection of timer to the different device.
- Controlling switching between different devices.
- Interfacing with relay and contactor.
- Alarm generation.
SENSOR AND PROCESS INSTRUMENTATION
- Introduction to various Sensors/Instrumentation used in Industry.
- Temperature measurement (Thermocouple, RTD, thermistor).
- Working on the proximity sensor.
- Introduction to limit switch.
- Working on the photo electric sensor.
- Temperature controller.
- Level sensor.
- Flow measurement and its working principle.
- Pressure measurement and its working principle.
- LVDT Displacement Sensor.
- Load and level measurement.
- Solenoid valve working and it`s Principle.
- Making Switches by using Sensor.
Advantages of KVCH
- Globally Certified Programs
- Training from industrial experts having more than 10+ years of experience
- Training on Latest Tools and Technology
- Work on Live Projects.
- 1 year membership to access & learn
- Dedicate Placement Assistance
- Participate inIn-House Campus Drives
- Regular Personality Development Sessions
KVCH is a renowned organization providing training service from last 25 years. Being a part of this industry from more than two decades we have developed the right experience and skills to deliver the best services to the organizations. As time has change, so have we. In this fast paced rapidly changing industry, KVCH has switched to the best of technologies and tools.
In 25 years of our existence in the industry,We have delivered training solutions to government bodies, big corporations, universities, colleges across the globe and we are proud to have our students trained and placed across multiple sectors of industry world-wide.
Training and Placement Assistance
KVCH has a dedicated placement cell that provides dedicated placement assistance to each one of the students. We understand how difficult it is for students to find a job in today’s competitive era. With millions of graduates in the market and only few jobs opportunities available, finding a job is the battle of the best.
KVCH provides students with the bundles of opportunities and a career breakthrough, we make sure that the students get the right opportunity at the right time at the right place. We have multiple campus drives and tie-ups with MNC’s which allows students of KVCH to land on to their dream jobs. We have a record of students who are placed by the KVCH because of the efforts of our Placement team.
Top 16 Reasons to Choose KVCH for PLC Scada Training in Delhi
- PLC Scada training in Delhi is designed according to current IT market.
- Offer the best PLC Scada training and placement in Delhi with well defined training modules and course sessions.
- Facilitate regular, weekend and customized PLC Scada training in Delhi..
- One of the biggest team of Certified Expert Trainers with 5 to 15 years of Real Industry Experience.
- Mentors of PLC Scada training in Delhi helps in major project training, minor project training, live project preparation, interview preparation and job placement support.
- Smart Labs with Real Latest Equipments.
- Smart classrooms fully equipped with projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi connectivity, Digital Pads.
- Silent and Discussion Zone areas in Labs to enhance Self Study and Group Discussions.
- Free of Cost Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills.
- Free of Cost Seminars for Personality Development & Personal Presentation.
- Varity of Study Material: Books, PDF’s, Video Lectures, Sample questions, Interview Questions (Technical and HR), and Projects.
- Globally Recognized Course Completion Certificate.
- Extra Time Slots (E.T.S.) for Practical's(Unlimited), Absolutely Free.
- The ability to retake the class at no-charge as often as desired.
- One-on-One attention by instructors.
- Helps students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
KVCH Trainer's Profile for PLC Scada training in Delhi
KVCH'S PLC Scada Trainers are: Award-Winning, Certified Instructors
- Are truly expert and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Have received awards and recognition from our partners and various recognized IT Organizations.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as HCL Technologies, Birlasoft, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies etc.
- Are certified Professionals with 7+ years of experience.
- Are Well connected with Hiring HRs in multinational companies.
Placement Assistance after PLC Scada training in Delhi
- KVCH is the leader in offering placement to the students, as it has a dedicated placement wing which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
- KVCH helps the students in the development of their RESUME as per current industry standards.
- KVCH conducts Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills to prepare students to face challenging interview situation with ease.
- KVCH has prepared its students to get placed in top IT FIRMS like HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture and many more.
KVCH Course duration for PLC Scada training in Delhi
- Fast Track Training Program (6+ hours daily)
- Regular Classes (Morning, Day time & Evening)
- Weekend Training Classes (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)