out of 5
based on 10277 Students ratings.
KVCH is a premier training institute providing Best Linux training in Delhi from more than two decades. KVCH offer unique learning experience with the best infrastructure and latest tools. The course curriculum is designed so that the candidate can start practicing as the professional Linux developer as soon as they complete their program.
KVCH is one of the world’s most eminent institute providing Linux Training Course in Delhi to multiple organizations and also to students around the globe. With our learning partners, IBM and Oracle, KVCH rendering Linux programming course in Delhi aims to provide the bests opportunity for candidates aspiring to work in MNC’s.
KVCH, the Linux Training Institutes in Delhi will open doors of opportunity for candidates. As the demand for Linux developers in the industry is skyrocketing, companies are looking for developers who have in-depth knowledge in this field. Organizations wants to hire assets not liabilities, a student with no skills and knowledge of any domain is generally not the first choice for the companies. Companies would always prefer candidates with some experience of working on Live Projects and in-depth knowledge of the domain over any other factor.
At KVCH well-equipped Linux training center in Delhi aspirants learn the skills for Linux Fundamentals, Why Linux, Key Skills for Linux, Linux principles, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, File Hierarchy, BASH SHELL, Standard I/O and pipes, VI AND VIM, LINUX NETWORK SERVICES, Linux Training on real time projects along with Linux placement training. Linux Training in Delhi has been designed as per latest industry trends and keeping in mind the advanced Linux course content and syllabus based on the professional requirement of the student; helping them to get placement in Multinational companies and achieve their career goals.
Linux training in delhi program by KVCH prepare students as per the industry demand and helps them to grab the best opportunity by providing them the necessary training and the experience on LIVE Projects.
We are proud to be the Best Linux Training Institute in Delhi from last 25 years.
PART 1: LINUX ESSENTIALS
SESSION 1: GETTING STARTED WITH LINUX
- Introduction to Linux – Ideas & History
- What is Open Source? Linux Origins
- Red Hat Distributions, Linux principles, Linux Usage Basics
- Logging into Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Starting X from the Console, Accessing the Command Line
- Changing your Password, The root User
- Elevating your Privileges, Editing Text Files
SESSION 2: RUNNING COMMANDS AND GETTING HELP
- Running Commands, Getting Help, The whatis Command
- The --help Option, Reading Usage Summaries
- The man and info Commands, Documentation
SESSION 3: BROWSING THE FILESYSTEM
- Linux File Hierarchy Concepts, Current Working Directory
- File and Directory Names, Absolute and Relative Pathnames
- Changing Directories, Listing Directory Contents
- Copying and Moving Files and Directories
- Creating and Removing Files and Directories, Using Nautilus
- Determining File Content, Viewing Files
SESSION 4: USING THE BASH SHELL
- bash Introduction, Heritage, and Features
- Command Line Shortcuts, History Tricks
- Command Line Expansion, Command Editing Tricks
SESSION 5: STANDARD I/O AND PIPES
- Standard Input and Output
- Redirecting Standard Input and Output
- Overwriting vs Appending, Redirecting Standard Error
- Redirecting Both Standard Output and Error
- Using Pipes To Connect Processes
SESSION 6-7: VI AND VIM
- Introducing vim, vim basics, Opening, Modifying & Saving Files
- Using Command Mode, Undoing Changes, Visual Mode
- Splitting the Screen, Configuring vi and vim
SESSION 8-9: CONFIGURING THE BASH SHELL
- Using bash Variables, Local and Environment Variables
- Configuration and Information Variables, Variable Expansion
- Protecting Against Variable Expansion, Aliases
- How bash Expands the Command Line, Types of Shells
- bash Startup and Exit Scripts, Using Variables in Shell Scripts
SESSION 10-11: FINDING AND PROCESSING FILES
- The slocate and find Commands, Basic find Examples
- find and Logical Operators, find and Permissions
- find and Numeric Criteria, find and Access Times
- Executing Commands with find, The Gnome Search Tool
SESSION 12-14: MANAGING USERS, GROUPS & PERMISSIONS
- The Linux Security Model, Users and Groups
- Permission Types
- Changing Permissions Using Nautilus
- User and Group ID Numbers
- The/etc/passwd, /etc/shadow/etc/group files
- System Users and Groups, Changing Your Identity
- User Information Commands
- Special & Default Permissions
SESSION 15-17: THE LINUX FILESYSTEM IN-DEPTH
- Partitions and Filesystems, Inodes and Directories
- cp, mv, rm, and inodes
- Symbolic (or Soft) Links and Hard Links
- The Seven Fundamental Filetypes, Checking Free Space
- Mounting CDs, DVDs, USB Media, and Floppy Disks
- Why Archive Files? Compressing Archives
- Creating, Inspecting & Extracting File from File Archives
- Why Use File Compression? Compression Utilities
SESSION 18-20: INVESTIGATING AND MANAGING PROCESSES
- What is a Process? Process States, Viewing Processes
- Sending Signals to Processes, Terminating Processes
- Altering Process Scheduling Priority
- Interactive Process Management Tools
- Running a Process in the Background, Suspending a Process
- Listing Background and Suspended Jobs
- Compound Commands
- Scheduling a Process To Execute Later
- Scheduling Periodic Processes, Crontab File Format
PART 2: LINUX SYSTEM ADMINISTRATION
SESSION 21: UNDERSTANDING SYSTEM INITIALIZATION
- Boot Sequence, Boot Loader Components
- GRUB and grub.conf, Kernel Initialization
- init Initialization, Run levels, /etc/rc.d/rc.sysinit
- /etc/rc.d/rc, System V run levels, /Etc/rc.d/rc.local
- Controlling Services
SESSION 22: PERFORMING PACKAGE MANAGEMENT
- RPM Package Manager
- Installing and Removing Software
- Updating a Kernel RPM
- RPM Queries, rpm Verification
- About yum, Using yum
- Searching packages/files
- Configuring Additional Repositories
- Creating a Private Repository
- Red Hat Network Server Entitlements
- Red Hat Network Client
SESSION 23: MANAGING KERNEL SERVICES
- Kernel Modules, Kernel Images & Variants
- Managing the initrd image
- Accessing Drivers through /dev
- Kernel Configuration with /proc
- sysctl: Persistent Kernel Configuration
- Monitoring Processes and Resources
SESSION 24: MANAGING SYSTEM SERVICES
- Network Time Protocol, syslog Configuration
- Xorg Server Configuration, Remote X Sessions
- Virtual Network Computing, SSH: Secure Shell
- System crontab Files, Daily Cron Jobs, CUPS
SESSION 25-26: PERFORMING USER ADMINISTRATION
- Adding a New User Account, User Private Groups
- Group Administration, Modifying/Deleting Accounts
- Password Aging Policies, Switching Accounts, Sudo
- Network Users, Authentication Configuration
- NIS Client Configuration, LDAP Client Configuration
- File Ownership, Linux File Permissions
- SUID / SGID Executables, The Sticky Bit
- The SGID Directories, Default File Permissions
- Access Control Lists (ACLs), SELinux
- SELinux Targeted Policy, SELinux Management
SESSION 27-28: MANAGING LINUX FILESYSTEM
- Filesystem Management, Device Recognition
- Disk Partitioning, Managing Partitions
- Making Filesystem, Filesystem Labels, tune2fs
- Mount Points and /etc/fstab, Mounting Filesystems
- Handling Swap Files and Partitions
- Mounting NFS Filesystems, Automounter
- Advanced Filesystem Management
- Configuring the Quota System
- Software RAID Configuration & Recovery
- Creating & Resizing Logical Volumes
- Archiving tools, tar, dump/restore, rsync
SESSION 29-30: PERFORMING NETWORK CONFIGURATION
- Network Interfaces, IPv4 Addresses, Device Aliases
- Routing table, Default gateway, Verify IP connectivity
- Defining Local Host Name, Verify DNS Connectivity
- Network Configuration Utilities
- Transparent Dynamic Configuration
- Ipv6: Dynamic & Static Interface Configuration
- New and Modified Utilities
SESSION 31-32: INSTALLING RED HAT LINUX ENTERPRISE EDITION
- Boot Media, Accessing Installer, Installation Method
- Configuring File System, Advanced Partitioning
- Starting Kickstart Installation, Kickstart; %pre, %post
SESSION 33-34: IMPLEMENTING VIRTUALIZATION WITH XEN
- Hardware Considerations, Preparing Domain-0
- Virtual Resources, Domain-U Configuration
- Domain Management with xm
- Activating Domains on boot
SESSION 35: TROUBLESHOOTING
- Method of Fault Analysis, Gathering Data
- Order of the Boot Process
- Filesystem Corruption & Recovery
- Recovery Run-levels, Rescue Environment
PART 3: LINUX NETWORK SERVICES AND SECURITY ADMINISTRATION
SESSION 36: MANAGING SYSTEM PERFORMANCE AND SECURITY
- Concepts and Practices, System Faults and Breaches
- Method of Fault Analysis, Benefit of System Monitoring
- Managing Processes by Account
SESSION 37: CONFIGURING SYSTEM SERVICE ACCESS CONTROLS
- Service and Network Access Controls
- System Initialization and Service Management
- Service and Application Access Controls
- tcp_wrappers Configuration
SESSION 38: CONFIGURING NETWORK RESOURCE ACCESS CONTROLS
- Internet Protocol and Routing
- IPv6: Dynamic & IPv6: Static Interface Configuration
- IPv6: Routing Configuration, Netfilter Overview
- Rules: General Considerations, Connection Tracking
- Network Address Translation (NAT), IPv6 and ip6tables
SESSION 39-40: ORGANIZING NETWORKED SYSTEMS
- Host Name Resolution, DNS-Specific Resolvers
- Trace a DNS Query with dig, Exploring DNS with host
- Service Profile: DNS, Getting Started with BIND
- bindchroot Package, cachingnameserver Package
- Remote Name Daemon Control (rndc)
- The DHCP Service, DHCP Overview
- Configuring an IPv4 DHCP Server
SESSION 41-42: CONFIGURING NETWORK FILE SHARING SERVICES
- File Transfer Protocol (FTP), Network File Service (NFS)
- Port options for the Firewall
- Samba services, Configuring Samba
SESSION 43-44: MANAGING WEB SERVICES
- Apache Overview
- Apache Server Configuration, Virtual Hosts
- Apache Access Configuration, CGI
- Apache Encrypted Web Server
- Squid Web Proxy Cache
SESSION 45: CONFIGURING ELECTRONIC MAIL SERVICES
- Essential Email Operation
- Simple Mail Transport Protocol
- Sendmail SMTP Restrictions
- Sendmail Operation
SESSION 46-47: SECURING DATA
- The Need For Encryption
- Symmetric Encryption
- Asymmetric Encryption
- Public Key Infrastructures
- Digital Certificates
SESSION 48-50: PERFORMING ADVANCED ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT
- Account Management
- Account Information (Name Service)
- Name Service Switch (NSS)
- Pluggable Authentication Modules (PAM)
- PAM Operation, Utilities and Authentication
Advantages of KVCH
- Globally Certified Programs
- Training from industrial experts having more than 10+ years of experience
- Training on Latest Tools and Technology
- Work on Live Projects.
- 1 year membership to access & learn
- Dedicate Placement Assistance
- Participate inIn-House Campus Drives
- Regular Personality Development Sessions
KVCH is a renowned organization providing training service from last 25 years. Being a part of this industry from more than two decades we have developed the right experience and skills to deliver the best services to the organizations. As time has change, so have we. In this fast paced rapidly changing industry, KVCH has switched to the best of technologies and tools.
In 25 years of our existence in the industry,We have delivered training solutions to government bodies, big corporations, universities, colleges across the globe and we are proud to have our students trained and placed across multiple sectors of industry world-wide.
Training and Placement Assistance
KVCH has a dedicated placement cell that provides dedicated placement assistance to each one of the students. We understand how difficult it is for students to find a job in today’s competitive era. With millions of graduates in the market and only few jobs opportunities available, finding a job is the battle of the best.
KVCH provides students with the bundles of opportunities and a career breakthrough, we make sure that the students get the right opportunity at the right time at the right place. We have multiple campus drives and tie-ups with MNC’s which allows students of KVCH to land on to their dream jobs. We have a record of students who are placed by the KVCH because of the efforts of our Placement team.
Top 16 Reasons to Choose KVCH for Linux Training in Delhi
- Linux training in Delhi is designed according to current IT market.
- Offer the best Linux training and placement in Delhi with well defined training modules and course sessions.
- Facilitate regular, weekend and customized Linux training in Delhi..
- One of the biggest team of Certified Expert Trainers with 5 to 15 years of Real Industry Experience.
- Mentors of Linux training in Delhi helps in major project training, minor project training, live project preparation, interview preparation and job placement support.
- Smart Labs with Real Latest Equipments.
- Smart classrooms fully equipped with projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi connectivity, Digital Pads.
- Silent and Discussion Zone areas in Labs to enhance Self Study and Group Discussions.
- Free of Cost Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills.
- Free of Cost Seminars for Personality Development & Personal Presentation.
- Varity of Study Material: Books, PDF’s, Video Lectures, Sample questions, Interview Questions (Technical and HR), and Projects.
- Globally Recognized Course Completion Certificate.
- Extra Time Slots (E.T.S.) for Practical's(Unlimited), Absolutely Free.
- The ability to retake the class at no-charge as often as desired.
- One-on-One attention by instructors.
- Helps students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
KVCH Trainer's Profile for Linux training in Delhi
KVCH'S Linux Trainers are: Award-Winning, Certified Instructors
- Are truly expert and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Have received awards and recognition from our partners and various recognized IT Organizations.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as HCL Technologies, Birlasoft, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies etc.
- Are certified Professionals with 7+ years of experience.
- Are Well connected with Hiring HRs in multinational companies.
Placement Assistance after Linux training in Delhi
- KVCH is the leader in offering placement to the students, as it has a dedicated placement wing which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
- KVCH helps the students in the development of their RESUME as per current industry standards.
- KVCH conducts Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills to prepare students to face challenging interview situation with ease.
- KVCH has prepared its students to get placed in top IT FIRMS like HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture and many more.
KVCH Course duration for Linux training in Delhi
- Fast Track Training Program (6+ hours daily)
- Regular Classes (Morning, Day time & Evening)
- Weekend Training Classes (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)