out of 5
based on 8933 Students ratings.
KVCH is a premier training institute providing Best IoT training in Delhi from more than two decades. KVCH offer unique learning experience with the best infrastructure and latest tools. The course curriculum is designed so that the candidate can start practicing as the professional iot developer as soon as they complete their program.
KVCH is one of the world’s most eminent institute providing IoT Training Course in Delhi to multiple organizations and also to students around the globe. With our learning partners, IBM and Oracle, KVCH rendering IoT programming course in Delhi aims to provide the bests opportunity for candidates aspiring to work in MNC’s.
KVCH, the IoT Training Institutes in Delhi will open doors of opportunity for candidates. As the demand for iot developers in the industry is skyrocketing, companies are looking for developers who have in-depth knowledge in this field. Organizations wants to hire assets not liabilities, a student with no skills and knowledge of any domain is generally not the first choice for the companies. Companies would always prefer candidates with some experience of working on Live Projects and in-depth knowledge of the domain over any other factor.
At KVCH well-equipped IoT training center in Delhi aspirants learn the skills for IoT Overview and History, IoT Fundamentals, IoT Training on real time projects along with IoT placement training. IoT Training in Delhi has been designed as per latest industry trends and keeping in mind the advanced IoT course content and syllabus based on the professional requirement of the student; helping them to get placement in Multinational companies and achieve their career goals.
IoT training in delhi program by KVCH prepare students as per the industry demand and helps them to grab the best opportunity by providing them the necessary training and the experience on LIVE Projects.
We are proud to be the Best IoT Training Institute in Delhi from last 25 years.
- What is IOT- In Depth Explanation
- Concepts and Technologies behind Internet of Things (IOT)
- The Past, Present, and Future of IOT
- Scope of IOT in India
- How large is the IOT Market in Different Domain
- Different skills required to become an IoT developer
- IOT Network Architecture
- IOT Device Architecture
- IOT Application Architecture
- IOT cloud Architecture
IOT Device Design
- Sensors – Classification & selection criteria based on nature, frequency, and amplitude of signal
- Embedded Development Boards – Arduino, Raspberry Pi
- Interfacing peripherals & Programming GPIOs – Input/output peripherals, Sensor modules
- Design Considerations – Cost, Performance & Power Consumption tradeoffs
Getting started with Raspberry pi
- Introduction to Raspberry pi
- Raspberry pi different model comparison
- Raspberry Pi operating system choices
- Set up your Raspberry pi
- Raspbian OS
Raspberry pi vs Arduino
- Introduction To Arduino Platform
- Advantages of Raspberry pi over Arduino
Hands on session on Raspberry pi using Linux OS commands
- Linux vs other Operating system
- Linux basic commands
- Installation of packages
- Linux File handling
- Software installation on Linux
Remote Access to Raspberry pi
- Remote Access using SSH
- Remote Access using TightVNC
- Embedded C
Practical session on Python Programming Language
- Program using Loops
- Program using function
- Python Libraries
- Oops concept in Python
- Hardware interfacing with python
- Exception Handling in Python
- Web connectivity with python
- Data storage inPython
Embedded system with Raspberry pi
- Introduction to Embedded system
- Embedded system basic block diagram
- Difference between Microprocessor and Microcontroller
- Key points for Choosing the Right Microcontroller
- Using Raspberry Pi in Embedded System
- Raspberry pi GPIO interfacing
- Led Interfacing with Raspberry pi using python
- Switch counter project using python
- DC Motor Interfacing with Relay
- H-Bridge Circuit
- Working of L293D
- PIR sensor interfacing with raspberry pi
- DHT22 /11 sensor interfacing with Raspberry pi
IOT Communication Protocols
- Wired Communication Protocols – UART, USART
- Wireless Communication Protocols – Bluetooth , Wi-Fi
- Networking Protocols – OSI Reference Model, TCP/IP, Ethernet
- Application Protocols – HTTP, Web sockets, MQTT
- Overview of Computing
- Different types of computing
- Concept of cloud computing
- Architecture of Cloud
- Description on Iaas , Paas , Saas
- Top Cloud service providers
- Role of Cloud Computing in IOT
- Tools, API and Platform for integration of IOT devices with Cloud
Advantages of KVCH
- Globally Certified Programs
- Training from industrial experts having more than 10+ years of experience
- Training on Latest Tools and Technology
- Work on Live Projects.
- 1 year membership to access & learn
- Dedicate Placement Assistance
- Participate inIn-House Campus Drives
- Regular Personality Development Sessions
KVCH is a renowned organization providing training service from last 25 years. Being a part of this industry from more than two decades we have developed the right experience and skills to deliver the best services to the organizations. As time has change, so have we. In this fast paced rapidly changing industry, KVCH has switched to the best of technologies and tools.
In 25 years of our existence in the industry,We have delivered training solutions to government bodies, big corporations, universities, colleges across the globe and we are proud to have our students trained and placed across multiple sectors of industry world-wide.
Training and Placement Assistance
KVCH has a dedicated placement cell that provides dedicated placement assistance to each one of the students. We understand how difficult it is for students to find a job in today’s competitive era. With millions of graduates in the market and only few jobs opportunities available, finding a job is the battle of the best.
KVCH provides students with the bundles of opportunities and a career breakthrough, we make sure that the students get the right opportunity at the right time at the right place. We have multiple campus drives and tie-ups with MNC’s which allows students of KVCH to land on to their dream jobs. We have a record of students who are placed by the KVCH because of the efforts of our Placement team.
Top 16 Reasons to Choose KVCH for IoT Training in Delhi
- IoT training in Delhi is designed according to current IT market.
- Offer the best IoT training and placement in Delhi with well defined training modules and course sessions.
- Facilitate regular, weekend and customized IoT training in Delhi..
- One of the biggest team of Certified Expert Trainers with 5 to 15 years of Real Industry Experience.
- Mentors of IoT training in Delhi helps in major project training, minor project training, live project preparation, interview preparation and job placement support.
- Smart Labs with Real Latest Equipments.
- Smart classrooms fully equipped with projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi connectivity, Digital Pads.
- Silent and Discussion Zone areas in Labs to enhance Self Study and Group Discussions.
- Free of Cost Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills.
- Free of Cost Seminars for Personality Development & Personal Presentation.
- Varity of Study Material: Books, PDF’s, Video Lectures, Sample questions, Interview Questions (Technical and HR), and Projects.
- Globally Recognized Course Completion Certificate.
- Extra Time Slots (E.T.S.) for Practical's(Unlimited), Absolutely Free.
- The ability to retake the class at no-charge as often as desired.
- One-on-One attention by instructors.
- Helps students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
KVCH Trainer's Profile for IoT training in Delhi
KVCH'S IoT Trainers are: Award-Winning, Certified Instructors
- Are truly expert and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Have received awards and recognition from our partners and various recognized IT Organizations.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as HCL Technologies, Birlasoft, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies etc.
- Are certified Professionals with 7+ years of experience.
- Are Well connected with Hiring HRs in multinational companies.
Placement Assistance after IoT training in Delhi
- KVCH is the leader in offering placement to the students, as it has a dedicated placement wing which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
- KVCH helps the students in the development of their RESUME as per current industry standards.
- KVCH conducts Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills to prepare students to face challenging interview situation with ease.
- KVCH has prepared its students to get placed in top IT FIRMS like HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture and many more.
KVCH Course duration for IoT training in Delhi
- Fast Track Training Program (6+ hours daily)
- Regular Classes (Morning, Day time & Evening)
- Weekend Training Classes (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)