out of 5
based on 8933 Students ratings.
KVCH is a premier training institute providing Best Embedded Systems training in Delhi from more than two decades. KVCH offer unique learning experience with the best infrastructure and latest tools. The course curriculum is designed so that the candidate can start practicing as the professional Embedded Systems developer as soon as they complete their program.
KVCH is one of the world’s most eminent institute providing Embedded Systems Training Course in Delhi to multiple organizations and also to students around the globe. With our learning partners, IBM and Oracle, KVCH rendering Embedded Systems programming course in Delhi aims to provide the bests opportunity for candidates aspiring to work in MNC’s.
KVCH, the Embedded Systems Training Institutes in Delhi will open doors of opportunity for candidates. As the demand for Embedded Systems developers in the industry is skyrocketing, companies are looking for developers who have in-depth knowledge in this field. Organizations wants to hire assets not liabilities, a student with no skills and knowledge of any domain is generally not the first choice for the companies. Companies would always prefer candidates with some experience of working on Live Projects and in-depth knowledge of the domain over any other factor.
At KVCH well-equipped Embedded Systems training center in Delhi aspirants learn the skills for Embedded Systems Fundamentals, Why Embedded Systems, Key Skills for Embedded Systems, Embedded Systems principles, Microcontroller, LED Matrix, PIC, ADC Programming, Pyroelectric IR & TSOP, Relays, EEPROM, Embedded Systems Training on real time projects along with Embedded Systems placement training. Embedded Systems Training in Delhi has been designed as per latest industry trends and keeping in mind the advanced Embedded Systems course content and syllabus based on the professional requirement of the student; helping them to get placement in Multinational companies and achieve their career goals.
Embedded Systems training in delhi program by KVCH prepare students as per the industry demand and helps them to grab the best opportunity by providing them the necessary training and the experience on LIVE Projects.
We are proud to be the Best Embedded Systems Training Institute in Delhi from last 25 years.
- 1 Introduction to Embedded System
- PIC Microcontroller Introduction
- Software Installation
- 2 GPIO Programming Introduction – Theory
- LED Interfacing with PIC - Theory
- Practical : Glowing LEDs in a pattern or your choice.
- LED Matrix & LED Matrix Displays - Theory
- Practical 1 : Generating Patterns on LED Matrix
- Practical 2: Displaying Alphabets & Numbers on LED Matrix
- 3 Project 1: LED Matrix Advertisement Display
- 4 Seven Segment Displays - Theory
- Practical 3: Displaying Digits on Seven Segment Display
- Project 2: Digital Clock using 4 Seven Segment Displays
- Buzzer Interfacing with PIC - Theory
- Practical 4: Generating Beeps through Buzzer
- 5 Graphical LCD Introduction & Interfacing with PIC - Theory
- Practical 5: Displaying Characters on GLCD
- 6 GLCD Continued..
- Practical 6: Displaying Pictures on GLCD
- Practical 7: Creating animations on GLCD
- 7 Switch Interfacing with PIC – Theory
- Practical 8: ON/OFF LED/Buzzer with a Switch
- Project 3: Stop Watch using Seven Segment Displays & a Switch
- 8 Keypad Interfacing with PIC – Theory
- Practical 9: Writing text on GLCD using Keypad
- Project 4: Car Game using Keypad and GLCD
- 9 ADC Programming – Theory
- IR Sensors & Applications - Theory
- Practical 10: Detecting White & Black Surface
- Project 5: Visitor counter using IR and 7 Segment Display
- Project 6: Wireless Remote using IR & Keypad
- 10 Pyroelectric IR & TSOP – Theory
- Practical 11: Decoding TV Remote Control Inputs
- Project 7: TV Remote Controlled LED Matrix Display
- 11 Passive Infrared (PIR) Sensor - Theory
- Practical 12: Detecting Motion using PIR Sensor
- Project 8 : Anti Theft System for Homes
- Relays - Theory
- Practical 13 : Operating Solenoid Valve/100W Bulb using Relay
- Project 9 : Automatic Water Tap using PIR & Solenoid Valve
- 12 Interfacing Capacitive Touch Screen with PIC - Theory
- Practical 14: Displaying Touch screen coordinates on GLCD
- Practical 15: Calibrating Touch Screen with GLCD
- Project 10: Drawing Touch Pad
- 13 Touch HMIs – Theory
- Project 11: Making Printer HMI using GLCD & Capacitive Touch
- 14 Revision & Queries
- 15 PWM – Theory
- Interfacing speaker with PIC - Theory
- Practical 16: Generating different tones from speaker
- Project 12: Graphical Touch Piano using GLCD, Touch Screen & Speaker
- 16 EEPROM – Theory
- Practical 17 : Storing & Reading data from EEPROM
- Project 13 : Recording & Playing tones with Graphical Piano
- 17 Accelerometer Interfacing with PIC - Theory
- Practical 18 : Reading & displaying accelerometer values on GLCD
- Project 14 : Surface Level Indicator using Accelerometer, GLCD & Touch
- Project 15 : Ball Puzzle Game using LED Matrix & Accelerometer
- 18 DC Motor Interfacing with PIC – Theory
- Practical 19: Automatic rotation in forward & backward direction
- Project 16: Self Balancing Robot using DC Motors & Accelerometer
- Project 17: Propeller Display
- 19 Stepper Motor Interfacing with PIC - Theory
- Practical 20: Rotating Steper Motor at a particular Angle
- Project 18: Automatic Moving Camera Stand which records movement given by keypad & moves accordingly
- 20 Servo Motor Interfacing with PIC – Theory
- Practical 21: Rotating servo at a specific angle
- Project 19: Mini CNC Drawing Machine with Graphical Touch HMI
- 21 Temperature Sensor Interfacing with PIC - Theory
- Practical 22: Displaying sensor values on GLCD
- Project 20: Digital Thermometer
- Project 21: High Temperature Alarm with Graphical Touch HMI
- 22 RFID Module Interfacing with PIC – Theory
- Practical 23: Reading RFID Tags and displaying value on GLCD
- Project 22: RFID based Door Lock
- 23 Zigbee Interfacing with PIC – Theory
- Practical 24 : Sending/Receiving data via zigbee
- Project 23 : Digital Piano with wireless Touch Keyboard
- 24 Bluetooth Interfacing with PIC – Theory
- Practicle 25: Sending/Receiving data via bluetooth
- Project 24: 2-Player Tic Tac Toe Game with Touch HMI
- 25 GSM Module interfacing with PIC – Theory
- AT Commands - Theory
- Practical 26 : Retrieving & displaying network information on GLCD
- Practical 27 : Sending/Receiving SMS
- Practical 28 : Making/Receiving Calls
- 26 GSM Continued..
- Project 25 : Making a Touch Mobile Phone with SMS & Calls handling App
- 27 Internet of Things (IoT) – Theory
- Data Sending Techniques to Server - Theory
- Learning GPRS Connectivity
- Practical 29 :Sending data to server via http
- Practical 30 :Sending data to server via TCP/IP
- 28 IoT Continued..
- Project 26 :Remote Location Data Logger (GPRS Based)
Advantages of KVCH
- Globally Certified Programs
- Training from industrial experts having more than 10+ years of experience
- Training on Latest Tools and Technology
- Work on Live Projects.
- 1 year membership to access & learn
- Dedicate Placement Assistance
- Participate inIn-House Campus Drives
- Regular Personality Development Sessions
KVCH is a renowned organization providing training service from last 25 years. Being a part of this industry from more than two decades we have developed the right experience and skills to deliver the best services to the organizations. As time has change, so have we. In this fast paced rapidly changing industry, KVCH has switched to the best of technologies and tools.
In 25 years of our existence in the industry,We have delivered training solutions to government bodies, big corporations, universities, colleges across the globe and we are proud to have our students trained and placed across multiple sectors of industry world-wide.
Training and Placement Assistance
KVCH has a dedicated placement cell that provides dedicated placement assistance to each one of the students. We understand how difficult it is for students to find a job in today’s competitive era. With millions of graduates in the market and only few jobs opportunities available, finding a job is the battle of the best.
KVCH provides students with the bundles of opportunities and a career breakthrough, we make sure that the students get the right opportunity at the right time at the right place. We have multiple campus drives and tie-ups with MNC’s which allows students of KVCH to land on to their dream jobs. We have a record of students who are placed by the KVCH because of the efforts of our Placement team.
Top 16 Reasons to Choose KVCH for Embedded Systems Training in Delhi
- Embedded Systems training in Delhi is designed according to current IT market.
- Offer the best Embedded Systems training and placement in Delhi with well defined training modules and course sessions.
- Facilitate regular, weekend and customized Embedded Systems training in Delhi..
- One of the biggest team of Certified Expert Trainers with 5 to 15 years of Real Industry Experience.
- Mentors of Embedded Systems training in Delhi helps in major project training, minor project training, live project preparation, interview preparation and job placement support.
- Smart Labs with Real Latest Equipments.
- Smart classrooms fully equipped with projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi connectivity, Digital Pads.
- Silent and Discussion Zone areas in Labs to enhance Self Study and Group Discussions.
- Free of Cost Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills.
- Free of Cost Seminars for Personality Development & Personal Presentation.
- Varity of Study Material: Books, PDF’s, Video Lectures, Sample questions, Interview Questions (Technical and HR), and Projects.
- Globally Recognized Course Completion Certificate.
- Extra Time Slots (E.T.S.) for Practical's(Unlimited), Absolutely Free.
- The ability to retake the class at no-charge as often as desired.
- One-on-One attention by instructors.
- Helps students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
KVCH Trainer's Profile for Embedded Systems training in Delhi
KVCH'S Embedded Systems Trainers are: Award-Winning, Certified Instructors
- Are truly expert and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Have received awards and recognition from our partners and various recognized IT Organizations.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as HCL Technologies, Birlasoft, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies etc.
- Are certified Professionals with 7+ years of experience.
- Are Well connected with Hiring HRs in multinational companies.
Placement Assistance after Embedded Systems training in Delhi
- KVCH is the leader in offering placement to the students, as it has a dedicated placement wing which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
- KVCH helps the students in the development of their RESUME as per current industry standards.
- KVCH conducts Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills to prepare students to face challenging interview situation with ease.
- KVCH has prepared its students to get placed in top IT FIRMS like HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture and many more.
KVCH Course duration for Embedded Systems training in Delhi
- Fast Track Training Program (6+ hours daily)
- Regular Classes (Morning, Day time & Evening)
- Weekend Training Classes (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)