out of 5
based on 7817 Students ratings.
KVCH is a premier training institute providing Best CCNA training in Delhi from more than two decades. KVCH offer unique learning experience with the best infrastructure and latest tools. The course curriculum is designed so that the candidate can start practicing as the professional CCNA developer as soon as they complete their program.
KVCH is one of the world’s most eminent institute providing CCNA Training Course in Delhi to multiple organizations and also to students around the globe. With our learning partners, IBM and Oracle, KVCH rendering CCNA programming course in Delhi aims to provide the bests opportunity for candidates aspiring to work in MNC’s.
KVCH, the CCNA Training Institutes in Delhi will open doors of opportunity for candidates. As the demand for CCNA developers in the industry is skyrocketing, companies are looking for developers who have in-depth knowledge in this field. Organizations wants to hire assets not liabilities, a student with no skills and knowledge of any domain is generally not the first choice for the companies. Companies would always prefer candidates with some experience of working on Live Projects and in-depth knowledge of the domain over any other factor.
At KVCH well-equipped CCNA training center in Delhi aspirants learn the skills for CCNA Fundamentals, Why CCNA, Key Skills for CCNA, Networking concepts, OSI and Cisco Layer, Router & Switch, RIP, IGRP AND EIGRP, CCNA Training on real time projects along with CCNA placement training. CCNA Training in Delhi has been designed as per latest industry trends and keeping in mind the advanced CCNA course content and syllabus based on the professional requirement of the student; helping them to get placement in Multinational companies and achieve their career goals.
CCNA training in delhi program by KVCH prepare students as per the industry demand and helps them to grab the best opportunity by providing them the necessary training and the experience on LIVE Projects.
We are proud to be the Best CCNA Training Institute in Delhi from last 25 years.
- Introduction to Computer Networking concepts
- Perspective on Networking
- The TCP/IP N/Wing Concepts, Protocol, DOD model
INTRODUCTION TO OSI REFERENCE MODEL
- OSI reference model, Cisco Layer, IP addressing
- Ethernet Data-Link Protocols
- IP Address Subnetting Basics, VLSM
- Troubleshooting Of IP Addressing, Network Utilities
- Lab: Network Layer Utilities
CISCO INTERNETWORK OPERATING SYSTEM (IOS) AND SECURITY DEVICE MANAGER (SDM)
- The IOS user interface, Command-line interface
- Router & Switch Administrative Configuration
- Router Interface, Cisco Password, Viewing Saving
- Erase Configuration, Cisco Security Device Manager
- Logging in to Router, Using Help and Editing feature
- Saving a router Configuration
- Setting Your Password
- Password Encryption
- Usernames & SSH
- Setting Hostname, IP address and Clock Rate
- Installing SDM on Machine
MANAGING A CISCO INTERNETWORK
- The Internal Component Of Cisco Router
- The Router Boot Sequence
- Managing Configuration Register
- Backing and Restoring the Cisco IOS
- Backing up and restoring Cisco configuration
- Cisco Discovery protocol (CDP) using Telnet
- Resolving hostname
- Backup & Restoring Router IOS
- Backing up The Router Configuration
- Using CDP, Telnet, resolving Hostname
- Basic, Static, Default Routing
- Principal of Routing
- Routing Protoco
- Creating Static Routing, Creating Default routing
- Troubleshooting of Static & default routing
RIP, IGRP AND EIGRP
- Configuring Rip, IGRP, Routing loop, Split Horizon
- Holddown, Route Poisoning
- Communicate between RIP v1 and RIP v2
- RIP Timer, EIGRP Feature and Operation
- RIP & IGRP Configuring, RIP v1 and RIP v2
- Debug RIP, Passive-interfaces
EIGRP AND OSPF
- Using EIGRP to support large network, RTP, DUAL
- EIGRP Metric, Configuring EIGRP
- Load balancing with EIGRP, Basic of OSPF
HANDS- ON LAB
- Configuring & verifying EIGRP, Route Summarization
EIGRP AND OSPF
- Concept of Single Area and Multi Area of OSPF
- Configuring OSPF, Verifying OSPF configuration
- OSPF DR, BDR Election
- OSPF & Loopback Interface
- Configuring OSPF, Neighbors
- OSPF DR and BDR Election
- Virtual LANs, Virtual LAN Concepts
- VLAN & VLAN Trunking Configuration & Verification
- VTP Configuration & Verification
- InterVLAN Routing
- VLAN, Trunking, Inter-Vlan routing
- Troubleshooting SPANNING TREE PROTOCOL
- Spanning Tree Protocol, Rapid STP
- STP Configuration, Verification & Troubleshooting
- STP, STP Port Costs, Switch Priority, RSTP
IP ACCESS CONTROL LISTS
- Standard & Extended IP Access Control List
- Advances in Managing ACL Configuration
- Standard ACL, Extended ACL
- Named Access List
WIDE AREA NETWORKS
- WAN Concept & Technology
- IP Services for Internet Access
- Point-to-Point WANs
- PPP Concepts & Configuration
- Basic PPP, CHAP Confiture & Debugging PAP & CHAP
FRAME RELAY CONCEPTS
- Frame Relay overview
- Addressing Network Layer Concerns
- Frame Relay, Verification & troubleshooting
- Frame Relay configuration & Address mapping
- Frame Relay & Static Frame Relay Mapping
VIRTUAL PRIVATE NETWORKS AND NAT
- Network Address Translation & Translation concepts
- NAT Configuration & Troubleshooting
- VPN fundamentals, IPsec VPNs
IP VERSION 6
- Global Unicast Addressing, Routing & Subnetting
- IPv6 Protocols and Addressing
- Configuring IPv6 Routing and Routing Protocols
- IPv6 Transition Options
- Wireless LAN Concepts
- Deploying WLANs
- Wireless LAN Security
Advantages of KVCH
- Globally Certified Programs
- Training from industrial experts having more than 10+ years of experience
- Training on Latest Tools and Technology
- Work on Live Projects.
- 1 year membership to access & learn
- Dedicate Placement Assistance
- Participate inIn-House Campus Drives
- Regular Personality Development Sessions
KVCH is a renowned organization providing training service from last 25 years. Being a part of this industry from more than two decades we have developed the right experience and skills to deliver the best services to the organizations. As time has change, so have we. In this fast paced rapidly changing industry, KVCH has switched to the best of technologies and tools.
In 25 years of our existence in the industry,We have delivered training solutions to government bodies, big corporations, universities, colleges across the globe and we are proud to have our students trained and placed across multiple sectors of industry world-wide.
Training and Placement Assistance
KVCH has a dedicated placement cell that provides dedicated placement assistance to each one of the students. We understand how difficult it is for students to find a job in today’s competitive era. With millions of graduates in the market and only few jobs opportunities available, finding a job is the battle of the best.
KVCH provides students with the bundles of opportunities and a career breakthrough, we make sure that the students get the right opportunity at the right time at the right place. We have multiple campus drives and tie-ups with MNC’s which allows students of KVCH to land on to their dream jobs. We have a record of students who are placed by the KVCH because of the efforts of our Placement team.
Top 16 Reasons to Choose KVCH for CCNA Training in Delhi
- CCNA training in Delhi is designed according to current IT market.
- Offer the best CCNA training and placement in Delhi with well defined training modules and course sessions.
- Facilitate regular, weekend and customized CCNA training in Delhi..
- One of the biggest team of Certified Expert Trainers with 5 to 15 years of Real Industry Experience.
- Mentors of CCNA training in Delhi helps in major project training, minor project training, live project preparation, interview preparation and job placement support.
- Smart Labs with Real Latest Equipments.
- Smart classrooms fully equipped with projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi connectivity, Digital Pads.
- Silent and Discussion Zone areas in Labs to enhance Self Study and Group Discussions.
- Free of Cost Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills.
- Free of Cost Seminars for Personality Development & Personal Presentation.
- Varity of Study Material: Books, PDF’s, Video Lectures, Sample questions, Interview Questions (Technical and HR), and Projects.
- Globally Recognized Course Completion Certificate.
- Extra Time Slots (E.T.S.) for Practical's(Unlimited), Absolutely Free.
- The ability to retake the class at no-charge as often as desired.
- One-on-One attention by instructors.
- Helps students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
KVCH Trainer's Profile for CCNA training in Delhi
KVCH'S CCNA Trainers are: Award-Winning, Certified Instructors
- Are truly expert and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Have received awards and recognition from our partners and various recognized IT Organizations.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as HCL Technologies, Birlasoft, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies etc.
- Are certified Professionals with 7+ years of experience.
- Are Well connected with Hiring HRs in multinational companies.
Placement Assistance after CCNA training in Delhi
- KVCH is the leader in offering placement to the students, as it has a dedicated placement wing which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
- KVCH helps the students in the development of their RESUME as per current industry standards.
- KVCH conducts Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills to prepare students to face challenging interview situation with ease.
- KVCH has prepared its students to get placed in top IT FIRMS like HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture and many more.
KVCH Course duration for CCNA training in Delhi
- Fast Track Training Program (6+ hours daily)
- Regular Classes (Morning, Day time & Evening)
- Weekend Training Classes (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)